Wednesday, January 7, 2009

whoops

so it's been a while since I posted somethin'.  Being home in the Roc was great for the holidays, and it made me realize how much I miss home, mostly my friends and family.  Also the snow.  Buuut, i'm back in Cali now and had my first job interview today.  It went pretty well, it was for a small production company in Miramar.  I guess there were 50 applicants and he narrowed it down to 20 to come in to interview and i'm gonna hear back.  The guy was kinda weird, and I don't know exactly what my duties would be, but we'll see if I hear back.  I got up at 8am today which brings me back because I haven't been up that early in a while.  With the whole day ahead of me I decided to take another bike ride to the beach, which was great.  My leg is starting to feel normal again, I just need to keep riding and running so I can get my strength back.  Tomorrow is laundry day, for the first time, hopefully.  My room is gettin' pretty messy with all my dirty clothes, but whatever i'm not trying to impress anyone.  Soooo, till' next time. laaater

No comments: