Friday, January 9, 2009

mr. clean

So today I performed the much needed task of cleaning my room.  I got a dresser and can finally put my clothes somewhere other than the ground, and I'm finally giving into the concept of doing laundry.  It's lookin' pretty good now, got my surfboard on display in the corner with my guitar, skis in the closet, and i'm startin' to feel as though this room is not a pigsty.  I got up today and went for a nice run up the hill and found a nice spot to see the ocean as well as all of mission bay and seaworld.  The leg is starting to feel a little more normal, and I have set my March deadline as the month that I am going to ski again for the first time.  I could ski right now, just not the way that I am going to want to.  I got my $300 dollar fantasy football check comin', and I can't wait to just give it right back to someone else whom I owe money.  Can't wait to have an income again, but for now I'm having a lot of fun just blowing through my savings.  I just think of it as an extended and much needed vacation.  That vacation will end soon enough however, but such is life.  Here's to the ups and downs.  Till' next time, laaaater

No comments: