Monday, December 22, 2008

Weirrrrd

So for the first time in my life today I received a Christmas card from my parents.  I keep forgetting that Christmas is right around the corner, I think it has something to do with the weather conditions in San Diego.  haha.  The card also came with a sheet of paper that my dad apparently sent out to close family and friends that breaks down what our whole family has been up to in the past year.  It's pretty impressive when it's all on paper like that.  Here's some highlights:  
Dad: Being superman basically working his ass off so we can live our lives comfortably
Mom: Traveling to Europe with her sisters and best friend
            Being a trooper and over-coming huge obstacles with a smile and good heart
Nicole: Finishing up her Masters, living on her own, working as a nanny for cash
      Now has goals of becoming a Doula . . . yea, look it up.
Me: Moved to Utah, dream ending knee injury/surgery/rehab
Saved up $ at the Board of Elections and moved out to San Diego for the journey
Ski Bum . . . check.  Surf Bum . . . check.

Us Meeks' are an impressive bunch.  I love my family, no matter how far away they are!

1 comment:

Gary Meeks said...

J, actually Mom gets the credit for creating the little cheat sheet that tells what we've been up to. You have a nice way of summing things up. You're the greatest. Love and miss you.