Monday, December 8, 2008

Whoa

So I was woken up today by a call from my mom.  She asked, have you heard? I was a little confused but eventually collected enough information to turn on the tv.  There was a jet crash in San Diego this morning and it happened near an air base about 4 miles north of me.  At that moment I could hear helicopters off in the distance and was officially awake.  Situations like this are a good reminder to all human life.  You never know when it's your time.  3 people were killed and it goes to show that no matter how much effort and consistency we put into self-preservation and safety, there is no way around the fact that we all need to live for today, and be grateful of what we have . . because there will most likely be no warning for when it is suddenly taken away from us.  Live and Love

No comments: