Thursday, December 4, 2008

Making it official.

So I haven't ever had a "team" in the NFL, but I always told people it was the Bills just cause I lived close to them.  That was an hour 1/2 drive. I now live literally 5 min. away from where the Chargers play, so I think I need to make it official and say that the Chargers are my new team.  You can't say i'm on the bandwagon because the Chargers are doing no better than the Bills.  There's a game here in San Diego tonight against Oakland, thought about getting tickets, but figured I might as well wait to see Denver later in the season because that game might have playoff implications.  So i'm gonna sit my ass down and watch the game cause I literally have nothing better to do . oh yea, as for the BOE boys, it feels nice to sit back this week and find out who i'm gonna beat next week to get to the money game.  lAtER

No comments: