Saturday, February 7, 2009

well . . .

so here we go again on the blogging.  it's been a while.  today is saturday to that means sportsday.  college basketball is starting to hit high gear so i'm pumped about that.  what i'm even more pleased to see is UB basketball at 16-5 and 8-1 in conference play.  wouldn't that be something if UB wins the conference in both football AND basketball in the same year?  This makes me think back to a marketing research project I did on UB athletics and UB2020.  They want to strive to be like Ohio State and Penn State as the flagship university of the state.  The one thing that I stated in my project is that their athletics programs needed to start winning before they could become a legit contender in Division 1.  All I can hope for is that UB keeps winning and makes the tournament.  A conference championship would be great, but so would an at-large bid!  If they finish the season with single-digit losses I think that would be considered a successful year.  Let's go UB!

1 comment:

luminosity said...

hey kid, what email do you check regularly?