Thursday, January 22, 2009

RAIN!!

sooo I woke up today and it was raining.  it's funny how people react to rain out here, people that have never been in snow think it is sorta the same and i laugh.  but it's crazy because i can't remember the last time it rained, eric said that it did last week once, for a minute.  the weather out here is really what they say it's like, and this is winter.  it is pretty much in the 70's and sunny everyday, and all I can think about is snowww.  what is wrong with me.  the X games ski superpipe is on tonight and I can't wait to see tanner hall lose.  I'll never look at tanner hall the same knowing that he has chilled with timmy and brown.  he's like the tony hawk of skiing.  annyyway, i made my first music video yesterday, people seem to like it which is cool.  I'm gonna try to stay on this productive roll, maybe I got a little inspired by our new president, or superman. our superman. till next timee . . .

No comments: